CompX Timberline - Double Door Latch
The CompX Timberline Double Door Latch eliminates the need for an elbow catch, or other devices, and allows hardware to be installed out of the way.
Click to watch this video en français!
- No need to reach inside cabinet to release elbow catch
- Doors can be closed in any order
- Low profile Latch mechanism reduces product footprint inside cabinet
- Requires use of a single lock (sold separately)
- Allows two or three point locking for standard or wardrobe style double door cabinets when used with a lock
- Easy to use and install
- Exceeds pull force above 150lbs
- Available in black or white finish
How it works:
Eliminates the need for an elbow catch, or other devices, and allows hardware to be installed out of the way.
The latch should be installed inside top of cabinet. The activator pushes the bolt on the latch to the other side to engage the catch. The bolt on the catch side is spring-loaded, allowing the doors to be closed in any order.
How to order:
- Determine location of lock — right hand or left hand
- Decide where latch is needed — top or bottom mount
- Choose color — black or white
Each kit comes with complete installation instructions. Instructions are also available online: compx.com/instructions
3D engineering models are also available online: compx.com/models
Note: For cabinets taller than 48" it is recommended to use both top and bottom mount latches.
Click to view this and the other CompX Timberline products in our product catalogs.
Don't see what you are looking for?
What you see is only a fraction of what CompX Security Products offers. We have the design and engineering capabilities to meet your specific application needs. Contact us for more information.
Address: 715 Center St., Grayslake, IL 60030