CompX Fort - Wire harness & cable assembly solutions
Manufactured to Order - Applications
General Applications · Tool Storage · Server Racks · Outdoor Applications · Electronic Security · Vending ·
Off Road, Con-Ag Vehicles · Wire harness & cable assembly solutions
quality assurance testing
- In addition to in-process quality assurance, we perform 100% quality control final testing on all wire harness assemblies.
- Cable Eye Testing – Graphic wiring test that displays wiring errors such as opens, shorts, miswires, intermittent connections, isolation and resistance thresholds
- Pull Force Gauge – Tests crimp of wire terminal to ensure exact specifications are being met
- LCD Video Microscope – Visually confirms quality of terminal crimp
value-added wire assembly
- CompX can give your business a competitive edge by simplifying your wire assembly requirements.
We specialize in:
soldering | wire forming | potting | encapsulating | laser engraving | powder coating
Don't see what you are looking for?
What you see is only a fraction of what CompX Security Products offers. We have the design and engineering capabilities to meet your specific application needs. Contact us for more information.
Address: 715 Center St., Grayslake, IL 60030