DualAxess® - How to remove and replace the lock plug
How to remove and replace the lock plug:
- Enter current combination (Factory Set 0-0-0-0)
- Unlock with key; then remove key
- Completely insert plug removal key
- Remove lock plug, then remove key from lock plug
- Completely insert plug removal key in new lock plug
- While pressing button, insert new lock plug completely
- Release button
- Remove plug removal key
- Insert access key and rotate to locked position
- Scramble wheels to lock
DualAxess® by CompX Security Products
- an innovative combination cam lock with key override.
DualAxess can be retrofit for existing wood or metal applications to give keyless access and to eliminate keys. The lock can be mounted vertically or horizontally on flush, overlay or lipped/overlay applications. Attach the cam for 90° latching in any direction, based on individual application needs.
For more detailed information on changing combinations, removing lock plugs, and more, download the DualAxess instruction sheets.
Note: warranty will not cover forgotten or incorrectly set combinations.
CompX Security Products
Mail: PO Box 200, Mauldin, SC 29662
Shipping: 26 Old Mill Road, Greenville, SC 29607